Do you need some support?
You don’t need to have an official diagnosis to access our services, as we can support you through the process. However, having a diagnosis is a great step to have taken.
We officially support the following illnesses:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
- Fibromyalgia (FM)
- Post Viral Fatigue/Syndrome (PVF/S)
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
- Orthostatic Intolerance (OI)
- Other conditions which have similar symptoms
Have you (or your loved one) have the following symptoms?
- Problems concentrating or thinking clearly
- Sleep problems
- New sensitivities
- Dizziness or nausea
- Temperature regulation issues
- Flu like symptoms
What can we help you with?
A membership with CCIS (Complex Chronic Illness Support) is an annual fee (1 April – 31 March), for that you get:
- One : One support from an experienced Field Officers who works with you.
- Support Groups with information sharing
- Educational sessions – for both members and their families
- Social Groups
- Access to our library and resources
- Access to our curated private Facebook page
- Access to the only management and educational programme for ME/CFS/FM in New Zealand – Towards Wellness Programme.
To access our help, please click the link below, fill in the form and hit submit. One of the Field Officers will be in touch as soon as we can.
I need help
To access our help, please complete this form and someone will be in touch very soon.
If you would just like to learn more about any of our services, we’d love to hear from you.