Towards Wellness Programme
If you would like more information about this course, please complete the form below
To learn foundation principles to assist participants to navigate the ME/CFS/FM journey and create an individual road-map to support increasing health and wellness.
Endorsed by NZ’s leading authority on CFS/ME in NZ, Doctor Ros Vallings.
The in-person programme is two hours fortnightly (in total 10 workshops) based at the premises of Complex Chronic Illness Support, with a follow-on 5 workshops to reinforce key learnings and equip participants with the skills to independently move forward.
The Towards Wellness Hub is a self-directed online version of the course. This can be done in the comfort of your own home, with the support of a trained Facilitator just a phonecall or email away. There will be time to meet others online who are going through the same journey as you.
- Annabelle (Health & Wellness Facilitator)
- Luisa (Health & Wellness Facilitator)
- Tracey (Health & Wellness Facilitator)
- Nutritional Coach
- General Practitioners
- Mindfulness Coaches
Towards Wellness - Series One
- Understanding the Condition
- Systems & Stages
- Pacing – Balancing Activity & Rest
- Stress Management – Calming a Maladaptive Stress Response
- The Journey of Acceptance
- Nutrition / Gut Health
- Restorative Movement
- Pain – A GPs Perspective
- Building your Support Networks
Towards Wellness - Series Two
- Mind-Emotion Connection
- Moving into a Healing State
- Resting as a Strength
- Expressing Your Needs
- Moving Forward
If you’d like to learn more about our programme, we’d love to hear from you.