SallySock® Non-Slip patient socks are designed to minimise the chance of slipping on dry floors. The socks are designed for comfort, superior grip and with a loose fit around the ankle to assist with circulation. These are the socks used in many hospitals around New Zealand. They also come in the Care Kete from CCI Support for people who are in a ‘crash’/vulnerable state.
Haines designed a single patient use non-slip sock for Reynard to improve the patient safety and confidence in getting up and moving.
- Sock designed for increased comfort, and to prevent twisting and turning of the sock
- Loose ankle opening to assist with blood circulation around the ankle
- Heal to toe slip-resistant grips so the entire foot is covered
- Single patient use
- Latex free and made from 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex with PVC grips
- Different colour grips to identify sock size – at this stage CCI Support only holds the medium size.