The ME/CFS/FM Coronavirus Vaccine Side Effects Poll Update + the New Severely Ill Vaccine Side-Effects Poll
Note the poll can be taken online and has been taken to find out how other people with ME/CFS and/or FM fared with their coronavirus vaccination in Health Rising’s Coronavirus Vaccine Side Effects Poll.
- The Vaccines are effective at preventing Covid-19 from causing hospitalisation/death
- Most people are reporting mild or non-existant symptoms with the first Pfizer vaccine
- The second Pfizer vaccine is producing more symptoms, most recovering within a week
- People with ME/CFS/FM reported that recovery from actually having the virus was often difficult. 40% reporting not being back to baseline 3 months later
- Most people are having a far easier time getting over any side effects from the vaccine than getting over the coronavirus.
- Early data suggests that long haulers might benefit from getting vaccinated.
by Cort Johnson | Mar 17, 2021
The original article can be found here: https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2021/03/17/coronavirus-vaccine-poll-chronic-fatigue-fibromyalgia-severely-ill/